A Culture You Can Live With
Join our team of highly respected artists and artisans.
Client Relations Manager (CRM)
Salaried Employee; Full Time
Property Improvement (Maintenance)
Director of Property Improvement
Manage and expand the Scott Byron & Co., relationship and customer experience with Maintenance clients in an assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
- Adhere to and uphold all Company safety practices, procedures and policies.
- Represent the Company in a positive manner befitting our brand and image.
- Responsible to drive daily in a company vehicle with or without passengers.
- Manage, expand, and retain relationships with identified Maintenance clients; both residential and commercial, with the goal of building profitable, long-term business relationships.
- Develop opportunities for property enhancement with targeted Maintenance clients.
- Work closely with the Production staff to communicate site notes and client requests in a clear, accurate, and timely manner.
- Create Maintenance proposals for identified new leads utilizing BossLM Operating Software.
- Meet key performance indicators specific to Maintenance sales, performance, and client retention.
- Assist the Accounting Department with communication to clients who have outstanding balances.
- Utilize BossLM and other Company technologies to record client information and opportunities, in accordance with Company policy.
- Communicate routinely and consistently with all clients, both internal and external, via phone, text, email or other appropriate technology to maintain good communication, high standards, and positive relations.
- Understand and promote the importance of environmental stewardship/conservation and respect for natural resources in conjunction with company goals and objectives as they relate to client desires and sustainability initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required plus three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Account management experience in the green industry is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and basic computer skills are required. Experience in BossLM or other cloud-based management software is a plus.
- Candidates must have a valid local driver’s license and good driving record.
- Required to pass a post-offer drug screen and (ongoing) periodic drug screen according to DOT guidelines.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to communicate in English, including: read, write, and with use of computers and phones.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as square footage, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
PERFORMANCE OF DUTIES:
- Employee shall also perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned or implied from the foregoing, consistent with the background, training and qualifications of Employee or may be reasonably delegated as being in the best interests of the Company.
- The Employee shall devote full time to their employment and expend best efforts on behalf of Company.
- Employee further agrees to abide by all Company policies and decisions now or hereinafter existing.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, twist, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
- Work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing: walking over rough, uneven surfaces; and recurring bending, crouching, stooping and reaching; and frequent lifting of moderately heavy items.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Work requires average physical agility and dexterity.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Generally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is indoors in a climate- controlled environment. Occasionally, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life / AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
We’re committed to developing an inclusive and ethical environment that values diversity and equality. We welcome all candidates of any age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental ability to apply. Our company culture is based on the idea that individuals of all backgrounds can come together as a team dedicated to quality, creativity, and respect.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.