A Culture You Can Live With
Join our team of highly respected artists and artisans.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
- Director of Sales (Lake Bluff)
- Design Consultant (Lake Bluff)
- Landscape Architect/Designer (Lake Bluff)
- Client Relations Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Construction Project Manager (Lake Bluff | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Field Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Construction Foreman (Lake Bluff. | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Site Supervisor (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Crew Driver Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
Role: Client Relations Manager
What You Do:
Client relations managers provide a concierge-level of service with the goal of creating long-lasting relationships. This role manages an assigned territory of existing business relationships and expands customer experiences with exemplary provision to clients receiving maintenance services.
How You Do It:
- You’ll manage, retain, and expand relationships with both residential and commercial maintenance clients to build profitable, long-term relationships.
- You’ll create maintenance proposals for new business leads.
- You’ll coordinate between your clients and the production staff to communicate site notes clearly, accurately, and expediently.
- You’ll liaise between the Accounting Department and your clients to resolve outstanding balances.
What Success in This Role Looks Like:
- You’ll be able to meet key performance indicators specific to maintenance & enhancement sales, performance, and client retention.
- You can communicate clearly and professionally, both internally and externally, across all mediums to maintain high standards and excellent working relationships.
- You’re able to drive daily in a company vehicle with or without passengers.
Skills and Experience You Offer:
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You’re experienced in account management in the landscape industry.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and basic computer skills – experience in BossLM or other cloud-based management software is a plus!
- You’re 21+ years of age.
- You possess a valid local driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
- You pass a post-offer drug screening and (ongoing) period screenings in observance of DOT guidelines.
- You can communicate in fluent English including reading, writing, speaking, and use of electronic platforms.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
We’re committed to developing an inclusive and ethical environment that values diversity and equality. We welcome all candidates of any age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental ability to apply. Our company culture is based on the idea that individuals of all backgrounds can come together as a team dedicated to quality, creativity, and respect.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.