A Culture You Can Live With
Join our team of highly respected artists and artisans.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
- Business Development (Lake Bluff)
- Landscape Architect/Designer (Lake Bluff)
- Client Relations Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Construction Project Manager (Lake Bluff | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Field Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Construction Foreman (Lake Bluff. | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Site Supervisor (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Crew Driver Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
Role: Maintenance Field Manager
What You’ll Do:
The Maintenance Field Manager is in charge of the production of property improvement work orders and contracts. With safety and profitability in mind, you’ll be responsible for analyzing contracts and work orders and planning out capacity, production schedules, and material requirements. This role is crucial to delivering property improvement productions 100% on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
How You’ll Do It:
- You’ll coordinate scheduling, material acquisition, maintenance, installation, and replacements to ensure team members are prepared and supplied to fulfill work orders and contracts.
- You’ll supervise multiple crews by directing their assignments, establishing priorities, managing their schedules and time worked. You’ll also provide guidance and ensure the availability of their required resources.
- You’ll work closely with clients and internal teams to ensure a smooth workflow and accomplish contracts on time and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- You’ll be responsible for accurate record-keeping, reporting, time records, and submitting timely paperwork.
What Success in This Role Look Like:
- You can communicate clearly and professionally, both internally and externally, across all mediums to maintain high standards and excellent working relationships.
- You’ll achieve all safety goals by providing training and conducting meetings.
- You’ll assist the human resources department in the recruiting and selection of qualified team members for your crews.
- You’ll develop an understanding of clients’ needs and ensure they’re met to the company’s standards of excellence.
- You’re able to drive daily in a company vehicle with or without passengers.
Skills and Experience You Offer:
- You have a bachelor’s degree, 3+ years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You’re an experienced field manager in the landscape industry.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and basic computer skills – experience in BossLM or other cloud-based management software is a plus!
- You’re able to lift at least 75 pounds and perform physical fieldwork.
- You’re 21+ years of age.
- You possess a valid local driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
- You can pass a DOT medical physical according to DOT guidelines.
- You pass a post-offer drug screening and (ongoing) period screenings in observance of DOT guidelines.
- You can communicate in fluent English including reading, writing, speaking, and use of electronic platforms.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
We’re committed to developing an inclusive and ethical environment that values diversity and equality. We welcome all candidates of any age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental ability to apply. Our company culture is based on the idea that individuals of all backgrounds can come together as a team dedicated to quality, creativity, and respect.