A Culture You Can Live With
Join our team of highly respected artists and artisans.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
- Director of Sales (Lake Bluff)
- Design Consultant (Lake Bluff)
- Landscape Architect/Designer (Lake Bluff)
- Client Relations Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Construction Project Manager (Lake Bluff | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Field Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Construction Foreman (Lake Bluff. | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Site Supervisor (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Crew Driver Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
Role: Construction Foreman
What You Do:
The Construction Foreman directs and manages the crew in accomplishing construction projects. In this role, you’ll supervise the construction to ensure the fulfillment of the client’s and design team’s artistic vision.
How You Do It:
- You’ll supervise and direct the daily work assignments of 2-4 crew members.
- You’ll coordinate and manage onsite work schedules to ensure on-time fulfillment of contracted work.
- You’ll be responsible for the coordination and fulfillmnet of landscape construction work including planting, mulching, grading and bed preparations, removal and transplant, timber and boulder retaining walls, sod installation, drainage installation, site development, and other construction tasks.
- You’ll train labor force team members in proper horticultural and construction techniques.
- You’ll correspond with internal teams and managers to accomplish projects on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
- You’ll log time, records, and other paperwork with accuracy and expedience.
What Success in This Role Looks Like:
- You’re safely capable of performing field and yard work, lifting up to 75 pounds, and handling equipment and materials.
- You’ll be able to work as a leader in a team environment to produce high-quality landscapes.
- You’ll develop an understanding of clients’ needs and ensure they’re met to the company’s standards of excellence.
- You’re able to read and understand plans, instruments, and interpret grades.
- You can safely use and maintain vehicles and equipment.
- You’re able to drive daily in a commercial company vehicle with or without transporting crews and materials.
Skills and Experience You Offer:
- You have an in-depth understanding of the practical application and technical construction aspects of landscape installation, plant recognition, scale and layout plans, and hardscapes.
- Proficient in BOSS LM.
- You’re able to lift at least 75 pounds and perform physical fieldwork.
- You’re 21+ years of age.
- You possess a valid local driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
- You can pass a DOT medical physical according to DOT guidelines.
- You pass a post-offer drug screening and (ongoing) period screenings in observance of DOT guidelines.
- You can communicate in fluent Spanish and English including reading, writing, speaking, and use of electronic platforms.
We’re committed to developing an inclusive and ethical environment that values diversity and equality. We welcome all candidates of any age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental ability to apply. Our company culture is based on the idea that individuals of all backgrounds can come together as a team dedicated to quality, creativity, and respect.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.