A Culture You Can Live With
Join our team of highly respected artists and artisans.
COME GROW WITH US
- Human Resources Generalist - Recruiter (Lake Bluff)
- Landscape Designer/Architect (Lake Bluff)
- Construction Project Manager (Lake Bluff)
- Client Relations Manager (Lake Bluff)
- Construction Foreman (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Site Supervisor (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Crew Driver Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
Role: Site Supervisor
What You’ll Do:
The Maintenance Site Supervisor is a team leader! In this role, you’ll supervise the production of property improvement work orders and contracts to ensure the fulfillment of high-quality landscapes and client satisfaction.
How You’ll Do It:
- You’ll supervise and direct the daily work assignments of 2-3 crew members.
- You’ll coordinate and manage onsite work schedules to ensure on-time fulfillment of contracted work.
- You’ll be responsible for the coordination and fulfillment of landscape maintenance work, including mowing, trimming, pruning, seeding, raking, fertilizing, spraying, aerating, and other services.
- You’ll train labor force team members in proper horticultural and maintenance techniques.
- You’ll correspond with internal teams and managers to accomplish contracts on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
- You’ll log time, records, and other paperwork with accuracy and expedience.
What Success in This Role Looks Like:
- You’re safely capable of performing field and yard work, lifting up to 75 pounds, and handling equipment and materials.
- You’ll be able to work as a leader in a team environment to produce high-quality landscapes.
- You’ll develop an understanding of clients’ needs and ensure they’re met to the company’s standards of excellence.
- You’re able to drive daily in a commercial company vehicle with or without transporting crews and materials.
Skills and Experience You Offer:
- You have an in-depth understanding of the practical application and technical maintenance aspects of landscape installation, maintenance, and plant recognition.
- Proficient in BOSS LM.
- You’re able to lift at least 75 pounds and perform physical fieldwork.
- You’re 21+ years of age.
- You possess a valid local driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
- You can pass a DOT medical physical according to DOT guidelines.
- You pass a post-offer drug screening and (ongoing) period screenings in observance of DOT guidelines.
- You can communicate in fluent Spanish and English including reading, writing, speaking, and use of electronic platforms.
We’re committed to developing an inclusive and ethical environment that values diversity and equality. We welcome all candidates of any age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental ability to apply. Our company culture is based on the idea that individuals of all backgrounds can come together as a team dedicated to quality, creativity, and respect.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.