Landscape Site Supervisor – Maintenance
If you prefer, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Scott Byron & Co. Site Supervisor oversees the production of property improvement (maintenance) work orders and contracts by performing numerous duties, from performing physical yard work to analyzing client contracts. They must have strong communication and organization skills with close attention to detail and timeliness.
- Seasonal Employment, working 40-60 hours per week, weather permitting, Saturdays required.
- We offer Overtime and Pay Weekly!
- Supervise and direct the daily work activities of two to three crew members.
- Responsible to drive daily in a commercial vehicle with or without passengers.
- Perform physical field and yard work; load and unload vehicles at pickup and delivery.
- Coordinate and manage onsite work schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of all contracted work.
- Use and maintain vehicles and equipment as safe and appropriate means to safely transport crews and materials.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of landscape maintenance service work including, but not limited to, mowing, trimming, pruning, seeding, raking, fertilizing, spraying, aeration, and other maintenance tasks as necessary.
- Correspond with field manager, production manager, client relations manager, flower operations manager, technical manager, etc. on material status and production planning with a professional working relationship.
- Completes time sheets and other job-related paperwork accurately and on a timely basis.
- Train labor force as to proper horticultural/construction techniques.
- Responsible for the analysis of contracts and work orders with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Requires an in-depth understanding and practical application of the technical construction aspects of landscape installation obtained through previous experience in the green industry or a related position.
- Must be able to communicate in Spanish and English, including: read, write, and with use of computers and phones.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical field work.
- Candidates must have a valid local driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Required to pass a DOT medical physical according to DOT guidelines.
- A pre-employment physical and drug test is required after offer of employment.
- Will be subject to random drug screening.
- Must be 21 years or older.