If you prefer, email your resume to email@example.com.
A Scott Byron & Co. Sales Support representative executes the Company’s sales processes and procedures by providing high-level administrative and development support to sales team. This individual has strong communication and computer skills.
- Adhere to and uphold all Company safety practices, procedures and policies.
- Maintain executive confidence and protect organization and executive by demonstrating a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Prepare quotes and contracts for potential clients.
- Create and delivers sale presentations.
- Complies list of leads to sales team.
- Handle administrative duties for the organization:
- Manage meetings and conferences
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
- Collect and prepare information for meetings.
- Build Relationships.
- Answer inquires in person, by telephone, computer, and/ or fax.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Greet and direct visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Utilize appropriate technologies to facilitate information management and record keeping.
- High School Diploma required and two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A background in a sales environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, managers, coworkers and the general public.
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Creatively solve problems and provide timely resolution to issues.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- Profit Sharing
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Supplemental Life Insurance, Long-term and Short-term Disability
If you prefer, you may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.