Landscape Project Manager
If you prefer, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Scott Byron & Co. Landscape Project Manager is a hardworking, creative individual that plans, directs and participates in jobsite activities. They are responsible for many tasks, including coordinating and managing daily company activities to exceed goals.
- Direct daily activities for multiple construction crews over multiple job sites, participate in team activities, establish task priorities, manage crew hours, schedule and track work assignments, provide guidance, and ensure the availability of resources.
- Responsible for coordination of all phases of landscape construction activities to meet or exceed both project and company profitability goals.
- Plan and manage production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of all contracted work.
- Correspond with clients, salespersons, client relations manager, production manager, flower operations manager, technical manager, foremen, buyers, etc. on material status and production planning with a professional working relationship.
- Review project plan and details with salesperson, construction manager, crews and support personnel via office meetings, site visits, emails, phone calls etc.
- Inspect onsite work activities of company and subcontractor crews to ensure work is being performed correctly
- Responsible to drive daily in a company vehicle with or without passengers.
- Responsible for submitting accurate and timely paperwork, time records, work orders, reports, and other documents that are required.
- Review and approve time records, work orders, change orders, billing and accounts receivable in coordination with appropriate departments.
- Extensive knowledge of construction building techniques, including but not limited to: hardscapes, irrigation, fencing, bluff development, grading, drainage, planting, lighting and boulder work. Must have the ability to read and interpret; engineering, structural, grading, drainage, landscape and general construction drawings.
- General knowledge of village codes and permitting.
- Candidates must have a valid local driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- A pre-employment physical and drug test is required after offer of employment.
- Will be subject to random drug screening.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical field work.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance