Landscape Enhancement Manager
If you prefer, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Scott Byron & Co. Landscape Enhancement Manager is a hardworking, creative individual that plans, directs and participates in jobsite activities pertaining to maintenance. They are responsible for many tasks, including coordinating and managing daily company activities to improve a client’s property.
- Responsible for the execution and quality of the enhancement work orders and replacements, including acquisition of material, scheduling, delivery, installation, and communication with all parties involved.
- Responsible to drive daily in a company vehicle with or without passengers.
- Plan and manage production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of all contracted work.
- Motivate and supervise multiple diversified crews on a daily basis.
- Review project plan and details with salesperson, construction manager, crews and support personnel via office meetings, site visits, emails, phone calls etc.
- Direct team activities, establishing task priorities, labor hour management, scheduling and tracking work assignments, providing guidance, and ensuring the availability of resources.
- Background in landscape construction.
- Candidates must have a valid local driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Required to pass a DOT medical physical according to DOT guidelines.
- A pre-employment physical and drug test is required after offer of employment.
- Will be subject to random drug screening.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical field work.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- Profit Sharing
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Supplemental Life Insurance, Long-term and Short-term Disability