Client Relations Manager
If you prefer, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Scott Byron & Co. Client Relations Manager has strong communication skills with the important job of maintaining relationships with our clients. This individual must manage client relationships and experiences while working in an assigned geographic location. They must work closely with all employees in every department to solve problems, create proposals and assist in financial needs.
- Manage, expand, and retain relationships with identified Maintenance clients; both residential and commercial, with the goal of building profitable, long-term business relationships.
- Develop opportunities for property enhancement with targeted Maintenance clients.
- Work closely with the Production staff to communicate site notes and client requests in a clear, accurate, and timely manner.
- Create Maintenance proposals for identified new leads utilizing BossLM Operating Software.
- Meet key performance indicators specific to Maintenance sales, performance, and client retention.
- Assist the Accounting Department with communication to clients who have outstanding balances.
- Account management experience is required, preferably in a green industry related position.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and basic computer skills are required. Experience in BossLM or other cloud-based management software is a plus.
- Candidates must have a valid local driver’s license and good driving record.
- A pre-employment physical and drug test is required after offer of employment.
- Will be subject to random drug screening.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- Profit Sharing
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Supplemental Life Insurance, Long-term and Short-term Disability