Class A CDL Driver
If you prefer, email us at email@example.com or apply in person at our main office.
A Scott Byron & Co. Class A CDL Driver safely ensures timely pickup and delivery of any and all materials to and from Scott Byron and Co.’s suppliers, job sites, and company locations.
- Seasonal Employment, working 40-60 hours per week, weather permitting, Saturdays required.
- We offer Overtime and Pay Weekly!
- Continue to stay in compliance and retain Class A CDL License for continued employment.
- Responsible to drive daily in a commercial vehicle with or without passengers.
- Operate loading and unloading equipment: skid steer loader – track/wheeled, mini excavator, concrete buggy, lifts, etc.
- Perform physical field and yard work; load and unload vehicles at pickup and delivery.
- Pick up and deliver materials to sites.
- Perform any yard activities as assigned by yard supervisor.
- Perform “on road” repairs as applicable.
- Pull maintenance on company vehicles in season – off-season.
- Operate loading/unloading equipment.
- Maintain all required logs and documents.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical field work as directed by supervisor.
- Candidates must have a valid local driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Valid Class A CDL License, must continue to stay in compliance and retain Class A CDL License for continued employment.
- Required to pass a DOT medical physical according to DOT guidelines.
- A pre-employment physical and drug test is required after offer of employment.
- Will be subject to random drug screening.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Ability to communicate in English is extremely helpful but not required.