If you prefer, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Marketing Associate role offers an exciting and challenging opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic marketing team. You’ll focus on producing marketing content and executing the marketing efforts for Scott Byron & Co. This is your chance to become a part of a high-growth company recognized among industry leaders in landscape architecture, construction and maintenance services. If you are ready to work hard, learn fast and have fun – the Marketing Associate position is a great fit for you.
If you are a talented individual with an excellent knowledge and understanding of A/E/C marketing, the social media landscape and success in digital marketing, we hope you’ll join us.
- Assist with capturing and integrating voice of the customer into marketing communications projects.
- Write content and administer the company website on WordPress, including review of Google Analytics.
- Produce and coordinate content for social media accounts, including paid social media advertising.
- Assist in authoring and developing e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Assist in copy writing for website, social media and print projects.
- Update and ensure integrity of contact lists for e-mail marketing activities.
- Assist with site photography and image management.
- Maintain digital assets, including photo/image libraries.
- Contribute to development of department procedures and operating standards.
- Set priorities and meet deadlines in an organized, timely manner.
- Maintain good communication, high standards, and positive relations with coworkers, customers and the public.
- Represent the Company in a positive manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related degree required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a B2B or B2C marketing environment for a manufacturing or professional services firm. A/E/C, home or outdoor industry experience preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign).
- Knowledge of WordPress website editing and administration.
- Experience with database management including contact list growth and maintenance.
- Digital marketing experience with planning, coordinating and executing social media, email marketing and search marketing campaigns.
- Experience working with CRM/Salesforce is a plus.
- Photography experience is a plus.
- Ambitious self-starter.
- Collaborative work style.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and disciplined organizational skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and to adapt to changing priorities.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- Profit Sharing
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Supplemental Life Insurance, Long-term and Short-term Disability