A Culture You Can Live With
Join our team of highly respected artists and artisans.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
- Director of Sales (Lake Bluff)
- Business Development (Lake Bluff)
- Design Consultant (Lake Bluff)
- Landscape Architect/Designer (Lake Bluff)
- Client Relations Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Construction Project Manager (Lake Bluff | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Field Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Construction Foreman (Lake Bluff. | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Site Supervisor (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Crew Driver Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
Role: Director of Sales
Director of Sales Role:
As the Director of Sales at Scott Byron & Co., you must be comfortable working as both a team player and a coach and possess the skills to move sales through the process as well as train and motivate a dynamic team towards success. You’ll have the freedom (and you must possess the conviction) to create and implement strategies that will lead to the continued growth of our Sales, Sales Support, Design, and Estimating teams.
Why Join Scott Byron & Co.
- We focus on giving teammates the freedom to make decisions – without micromanagement. We want team members to feel appreciated and heard while growing themselves and the company.
- We continually build, develop, and invest in our talented team members; allowing us to deliver our client’s dream in every market we serve.
- We focus on culture; lead by our culture committee. We value authenticity, imagination, equality, fearlessness, and exceptionalism.
- We offer hybrid working and the freedom to make decisions.
- A full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life and Vision benefits. As well as paid holidays and vacations, Flexible Spending Account, Long Term Disability Insurance, Supplemental Term Life Insurance, 401(k) and more!
- A casual work environment – no suits or ties here.
Do What You Enjoy
- Lead and motivate team members to reach goals.
- Follow a project through the process from initial lead to production.
- Strategize to find efficient workflows.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Proactive management, motivation, and development of Sales, Sales Support, Design, and Estimating teams.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Oversee multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
What Success in This Role Looks Like
- You are part of a team that will carry on the Scott Byron & Co. legacy.
- You will have the autonomy to outline your strategy, develop your level of knowledge and learning, take risks, and have fun!
- Create a work life balance.
Skills and Experience You Offer
- Believe in a growth mindset, open to change and idea sharing.
- Strong people management and leadership skills in order to hire, develop, and inspire the creative team.
- Contribute to company culture through our mission statement and core values.
- A bachelor’s degree plus 7+ years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced in sales and design in the landscape industry.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
We’re committed to developing an inclusive and ethical environment that values diversity and equality. We welcome all candidates of any age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental ability to apply. Our company culture is based on the idea that individuals of all backgrounds can come together as a team dedicated to quality, creativity, and respect.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.