A Culture You Can Live With
Join our team of highly respected artists and artisans.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
- Business Development (Lake Bluff)
- Landscape Architect/Designer (Lake Bluff)
- Client Relations Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Construction Project Manager (Lake Bluff | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Field Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Construction Foreman (Lake Bluff. | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Site Supervisor (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Crew Driver Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
Role: Construction Project Manager
What You’ll Do:
Construction Project Managers direct every aspect of a landscape installation. In this role, you’ll take charge and take part in fulfilling the client’s landscaping dreams.
How You’ll Do It:
- You’ll be responsible for coordinating all phases of the construction from planning and managing production schedules to directing daily construction tasks, managing multiple crew schedules, planning for required materials, and procuring equipment and resources.
- You’ll work closely with clients, internal teams, and external partners to ensure a smooth workflow and accomplish projects on time and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- You’ll review and approve time records, work orders, billing, etc. in coordination with internal departments.
- You’ll assist with permitting activities.
- You’ll assist with site layout and certify the design intent is met and meets the approval of the client, salesperson, and creative team.
What Success in This Role Looks Like:
- You can communicate clearly and professionally, both internally and externally, across all mediums to maintain high standards and excellent working relationships.
- You will meet or exceed project and company profitability goals.
- You will travel to perform onsite inspections to ensure a smooth process and the work is performed to the company’s standards of excellence.
- You’re capable of identifying, negotiating, and resolving site/design issues and can make changes in the field, as needed.
- You can provide timely information regarding job-related activities that will assist management in making educated decisions about the company’s future goals.
- You’re able to drive daily in a company vehicle with or without passengers.
Skills and Experience You Offer:
- You have a bachelor’s degree, 3+ years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You’re experienced as a construction project manager in the landscape industry.
- You have extensive knowledge of building techniques including hardscapes, irrigation, fencing, bluff development, grading, drainage, planting, lighting, and boulder work; and you’re able to read and interpret engineering and construction drawing.
- You have a general knowledge of village codes and permitting.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and basic computer skills – experience in BossLM or other cloud-based management software is a plus!
- You’re able to lift at least 75 pounds and perform physical fieldwork.
- You’re 21+ years of age.
- You possess a valid local driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
- You pass a post-offer drug screening and (ongoing) period screenings in observance of DOT guidelines.
- You can communicate in fluent English including reading, writing, speaking, and use of electronic platforms.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
We’re committed to developing an inclusive and ethical environment that values diversity and equality. We welcome all candidates of any age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental ability to apply. Our company culture is based on the idea that individuals of all backgrounds can come together as a team dedicated to quality, creativity, and respect.