A Culture You Can Live With
Join our team of highly respected artists and artisans.
Role: Sales Support Assistant
About Scott Byron & Co. Scott Byron & Co. is a landscape design-build firm dedicated to a client-centered approach for every outdoor design project. We create, cultivate, and curate art in harmony with nature to transform outdoor spaces to last a lifetime. For 40 years, our firm has celebrated a longstanding reputation for creating environments that are elegant, luxurious, and highly personalized. Visit our website to learn more: www.scottbyron.com.
Sales Support Role:
The Sales Support Role will work closely with our sales team as well as provide high-level administrative and developmental support to other departments as needed. You are responsible for preparing, communicating, and completing presentations, contracts, and quotes to assist in meeting sales goals for the company. Without your diligent administrative skills and thorough understanding of customer relations, we cannot efficiently build sustaining relationships and meet sales goals.
Why Join Scott Byron & Co.
- We focus on giving teammates the freedom to make decisions – without micromanagement. We want team members to feel appreciated and heard while growing themselves and the company.
- We continually build, develop, and invest in our talented team members, allowing us to deliver our client’s dreams in every market we serve.
- We focus on culture; we even have a committee for it! We value authenticity, imagination, equality, fearlessness, and exceptionalism.
- We offer hybrid working and the freedom to make decisions.
- A full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision benefits. As well as paid holidays and vacations, Flexible Spending Account, Long Term Disability Insurance, Supplemental Term Life Insurance, 401(k), and more!
- A casual work environment – no suits or ties here.
How You’ll Do It:
- You’ll maintain confidence and protect the organization by demonstrating a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- You’ll manage documentation, including contracts, new jobs, files, records, photo books, and other information.
- You’ll assist in overseeing the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain good communication, high standards, and positive relations.
- Communicate with customers and subcontractors to ensure constant customer satisfaction.
What Success in This Role Looks Like:
- You can communicate and coordinate clearly and professionally, both internally and externally, across all mediums to achieve high standards, excellent working relationships, and customer/ client expectations.
- You can creatively solve problems and provide timely resolution to issues.
- You can prepare company quotes and contracts for potential clients.
Skills and Experience You Offer:
- Believe in a growth mindset, open to change and idea-sharing.
- Contribute to company culture through our mission statement and core values.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience in Boss LM or other cloud-based management software is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- High School Diploma required and two to five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
We’re committed to developing an inclusive and ethical environment that values diversity and equality. We welcome all candidates of any age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical, or mental ability to apply. Our company culture is based on the idea that individuals of all backgrounds can come together as a team dedicated to quality, creativity, and respect.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. This employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas.