A Culture You Can Live With
Join our team of highly respected artists and artisans.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
- Business Development (Lake Bluff)
- Landscape Architect/Designer (Lake Bluff)
- Client Relations Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Construction Project Manager (Lake Bluff | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Field Manager (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Construction Foreman (Lake Bluff. | Wisconsin)
- Maintenance Site Supervisor (Lake Bluff | Chicago | Wisconsin)
- Crew Driver Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
- Laborer (Lake Bluff | Chicago. | Wisconsin)
Role: Business Development
What You’ll Do:
Business Development is an integral role, bringing in and preserving the caliber of clients with an appreciation for artistry and see their landscaping improvements as a valued investment. This position cultivates a consistent flow of new clients with discerning standards of quality and design while preserving and expanding existing relationships with clients that know all aspects of their project are carefully attended to without exception.
How You Do It:
- You’ll grow our client base by developing new business relationships, selling maintenance and/or construction contracts, and generating new sales opportunities with existing clients.
- You’ll prepare and present quotes, proposals, and contracts.
- You’ll follow up with cold and warm calls to continue client and prospect relationships.
- You’ll meet with and prospects to establish design goals and assist the design team to originate plans.
- You’ll work closely with internal teams – sales, preproduction, design, construction, maintenance, procurement, etc. to achieve your clients’ design dreams.
What Success in This Role Looks Like:
- You’ll be able to forecast new business by developing client relationships.
- You can create and adhere to performance goals.
- You’ll promote the company and advance sales by meeting with prospects and clients in a manner that meets our company’s standards of service.
- You’re able to participate in networking, community, industry, and social events and gatherings to create relationships and advance sales opportunities which may require time worked outside of normal business hours.
- You’re able to drive daily in a company vehicle with or without passengers.
Skills and Experience You Offer:
- You have a bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have a background in the green industry including residential construction, enhancement, and maintenance.
- You’re experienced in business development in the landscape industry.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and basic computer skills – experience in BossLM or other cloud-based management software is a plus!
- You’re 21+ years of age.
- You possess a valid local driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
- You pass a post-offer drug screening and (ongoing) period screenings in observance of DOT guidelines.
- You can communicate in fluent English including reading, writing, speaking, and use of electronic platforms.
- Comprehensive Group Medical Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Cafeteria 125 Program
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
We’re committed to developing an inclusive and ethical environment that values diversity and equality. We welcome all candidates of any age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental ability to apply. Our company culture is based on the idea that individuals of all backgrounds can come together as a team dedicated to quality, creativity, and respect.